As summer comes to an end, everyone should use this checklist for end of summer to-dos that will make the busy fall season a little less stressful on everyone under the same roof.
August is still technically part of summer, but with vacations wrapping up and back-to-school activities kicking off, most people’s mindset shifts to a fall mindset. And, with fall being a typically busy season for most families, we think this checklist for the end of summer is a great way to be ready for the shorter days that are on the horizon.
Here is the list. Be sure to click on the link to get all the details.
- Clean and store summer gear
- Set up a family calendar
- Clear the way for easy weeknight dinners
- Share your backyard harvest
- Organize family photos
- Clean carpets and floors
- Organize for back to school
- Check emergency kits
- Organize closets BEFORE back-to-school shopping
- Schedule some “do-nothing” time for fall
- Clean and organize the garage
- Finish up outdoor projects
- Check your home for signs of pests
- BONUS: Make sure siding, gutters and sidewalks are power washed by a reputable pressure washing company.
To read all the details about this list, click here to link to the article from HOUZZ.
Complete Power Wash does gutter cleaning and general pressure washing in the entire Tri-State area of Maryland, West Virginia and Pennsylvania. This includes (in Maryland) Clear Spring, Hagerstown, Hancock, Funkstown, Williamsport, Smithsburg, Sharpsburg, Myersville, Brunswick, Boonsboro, Keedysville, Middletown, and Burkittsville. In West Virginia we serve the communities of Falling Waters, Marlowe, Martinsburg, Berkeley Springs, Hedgesville and Shepherdstown. In Pennsylvania, we serve State Line, Greencastle and Waynesboro residents and businesses.
We look forward to hearing from you, so click here to contact us with a question or to schedule an appointment via email or phone.